Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Administrator Chopper Challenge Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Plops Champion, Tritryst Champion, Curveball Champion, 5 Card Draw Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Monkey Diving Champion, Gary Golf Champion, KickUps Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Helicopter Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Keg Stand Champion, Solitaire Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Juggler Champion, Ice Hockey Champion Jonesie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Arrow

Other than The Walking Dead, this is my favorite show right now. They have done more in three seasons of this show for the DC universe than just about anything else. It stays pretty true to everything and is just a lot of fun to watch week after week.

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy Arrow!! It also has Spartacus alumni, so I have to support it

Werewolf Scraps Hexxagon Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Zelda Champion, Shootout Champion, Minigolf Champion Freddy=Legend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow and Flash are both great. It's really cool having 2 shows in the same universe like this again. Makes it feels larger than most shows. I really hope the rumored 3rd spinoff takes off as well.

Super Moderator The Razor's Edge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's been a treat to watch how Stephen Amell has grown into the Oliver/Hood role.

He has become one of the best actors on network tv - plus, he does his own stunts.

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Mayhem View Post
    It's been a treat to watch how Stephen Amell has grown into the Oliver/Hood role.

He has become one of the best actors on network tv - plus, he does his own stunts.
    On top of that, he seems like a really cool guy.

I have to admit that I really don't like Laurel. She's not the badass she thinks she is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nubbydigit View Post
    On top of that, he seems like a really cool guy.

I have to admit that I really don't like Laurel. She's not the badass she thinks she is.
    Indeed, he's a fan-friendly type of guy. Laurel is smokin' hot, I like her. She's still a rugged fighter, not polished and smooth like Oliver, Roy or Thea. I would like to see one of those 3 help her hone in her skills.

Post Thanks / Like

We shall agree to disagree

I liked Vinnie Jones as a villian.

Werewolf Scraps Hexxagon Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Zelda Champion, Shootout Champion, Minigolf Champion Freddy=Legend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Laurel this season. Her journey to becoming the Black Canary has been really good. i just wish she didn't use a nightstick as a weapon. She should use brass knuckles for close range given she trained in boxing. And I'd like to see her use eskrima sticks. I think they'd work for her.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Sara and her canaries...er, Canary...too.

Can't wait to see how the rest of Ra's plan unfolds and how it effects Team Arrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The CW has set the season 3 finale of 'Arrow' for Wednesday, May 13th at 8 PM ET.

Post Thanks / Like

Capt. Lance is getting irritating lol