Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleepy Hollow

Administrator Chopper Challenge Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Plops Champion, Tritryst Champion, Curveball Champion, 5 Card Draw Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Monkey Diving Champion, Gary Golf Champion, KickUps Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Helicopter Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Keg Stand Champion, Solitaire Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Juggler Champion, Ice Hockey Champion Jonesie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sleepy Hollow

I am about half way through the 2nd season and love the show. Plan on Binge watching it today while I am off. Anyone else watch it?

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I am!! The 2nd half of the 2nd season is better. You'll like it!

Administrator Chopper Challenge Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Plops Champion, Tritryst Champion, Curveball Champion, 5 Card Draw Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Monkey Diving Champion, Gary Golf Champion, KickUps Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Helicopter Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Keg Stand Champion, Solitaire Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Juggler Champion, Ice Hockey Champion Jonesie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sleepy Hollow

Sweet, thanks Dawn. I have three episodes left. I will update when I am done.

Super Moderator The Razor's Edge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'Sleepy Hollow' is a toss-up to be renewed/canceled.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Mayhem View Post
    'Sleepy Hollow' is a toss-up to be renewed/canceled.
    Just finished the 2nd season and you can tell that they were not sure if they would get picked up or not. But if it gets cancelled at least it can end on a somewhat completed note.

Werewolf Scraps Hexxagon Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Zelda Champion, Shootout Champion, Minigolf Champion Freddy=Legend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Just finished the 2nd season and you can tell that they were not sure if they would get picked up or not. But if it gets cancelled at least it can end on a somewhat completed note.
    I disagree. They still have several huge dangling plot threads out there. If it ended now, the only closure we'd have is regarding the worst character in the series.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy=Legend View Post
    I disagree. They still have several huge dangling plot threads out there. If it ended now, the only closure we'd have is regarding the worst character in the series.

I meant that they wrapped up the whole Moloch plot and the stupid sub plot that they continued on with in the second half of the season. They haven't really started down any other main story archs that I can remember. Don't get me wrong I would miss the show, but I would not hold a grudge against it for years like I do Deadwood.

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

They were picked up for Season 3!!

Werewolf Scraps Hexxagon Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Zelda Champion, Shootout Champion, Minigolf Champion Freddy=Legend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nubbydigit View Post
    They were picked up for Season 3!!
    This is a huge good news, bad news thing though. They got renewed; but still at 18 episodes. Sigh.....too long for this type of show.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah a 13 episode run would be good.