Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Super Moderator The Razor's Edge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default DC's Legends of Tomorrow

The CW announced today that 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' will premiere Midseason (most likely Jan. '16). The night and timeslot have not been revealed.

Synopsis:

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat — one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known? DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”); Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” “Superman Returns”); Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”); Caity Lotz (“Arrow”); Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”); Franz Drameh (“Edge of Tomorrow”); with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”), Marc Guggenheim (“Arrow,” “Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”) and Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Highlights from Zap2It's CW press conference call:

* 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' will debut in January or February 2016

* There will be crossovers with 'The Flash' and 'Arrow'

Scribe of the Dead Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Snake Champion, Pacman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Arkanoid Champion, Autobahn Champion Someguy with a Moustache's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool. God knows, looks like CW might be adding Constantine too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy with a Moustache View Post
    Cool. God knows, looks like CW might be adding Constantine too.
    G, the higher-ups at CW shot that rumor down today.

Scribe of the Dead Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Snake Champion, Pacman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Arkanoid Champion, Autobahn Champion Someguy with a Moustache's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Razor's Edge View Post
    G, the higher-ups at CW shot that rumor down today.
    Thanks for the info.

Truth be told, I'm happy to hear that. Unless Constantine goes somewhere where they can amp up the horror aspects of the show, I'm not sure I'll come back as a viewer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the info.

Truth be told, I'm happy to hear that. Unless Constantine goes somewhere where they can amp up the horror aspects of the show, I'm not sure I'll come back as a viewer.
    You're welcome.

The two possibilities that make the most sense to me are: HULU or Netflix. Both are way more accessible now than they were 5 yrs ago, maybe even 3. Almost all smart tvs and Blu-ray players come with either a HULU or Netflix app. Some cases both.

You can really do the horror aspect right with either route.

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It'd be nice if the Weather Wizard was on the team too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Razor's Edge View Post
    You're welcome.

The two possibilities that make the most sense to me are: HULU or Netflix. Both are way more accessible now than they were 5 yrs ago, maybe even 3. Almost all smart tvs and Blu-ray players come with either a HULU or Netflix app. Some cases both.

You can really do the horror aspect right with either route.
    I could certainly live with either of those options. Some say AMC or even HBO is possible, but I'd call those long shots. Personally, Netflix seems the best bet to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nubbydigit View Post
    It'd be nice if the Weather Wizard was on the team too.
    And why is it 'White Canary?' I thought it was 'Black' Canary. Maybe I'm out of the loop.

Werewolf Scraps Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Simon Champion nubbydigit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

And why is it 'White Canary?' I thought it was 'Black' Canary. Maybe I'm out of the loop.
    Well, she was alive, and then she died and her sister took over as Black Canary.
    It looks like she's resurrected into the White Canary.

What gets me is, why does her sister do that annoying screech?