Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Exorcist

Rotting Flesh Frogger Champion Horror Fyynd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The cast and series creator take viewers behind the scenes of the new EXORCIST in this extended preview.

http://horrorboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=61&dateline=143565477  6

Werewolf Scraps Hexxagon Champion, Bat Punch Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Zelda Champion, Shootout Champion, Minigolf Champion Freddy=Legend's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy with a Moustache View Post
    The trailer looks good to me but, considering this is Fox, I have my doubts. The cable shows have a harder edge than the big networks. But I'll give it a shot.
    After Hannibal, I'm not sure I'd sleep on the basic networks. It's a matter if FOX is willing to push the envelope NBC was. Gotham can have some hilariously over-the-top violent depictions on it; so perhaps this will too.

I saw a TV spot for it the other day & was completely baffled by what I saw. I would have never in a million years guessed it was a spot for The Exorcist. A small part of me thought Lucifer for a moment; but it wasn't flashy enough. Then the damn thing went really dark & strange. Still not sure if I'll watch this or not; but the spot itself was unique.

Rotting Flesh Frogger Champion Horror Fyynd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a chance to watch the first episode over the weekend. The possession and exorcism scenes are terrifying for a television show and I was thinkng to myself I can't believe this is on network tv, it's great! The acting isn't bad, Geena Davis is excellent, I like the Father Marcus character he's very serious, and seems passionate about exorcism. The Father Tomas character is a little unbelievable at times but towards the end of the episode he becomes likeable. The way it ends was really good and the tubular bells theme playing sealed the deal for me. I'm going to be a big fan of this show. I would recommend checking it out especially if your a fan of possession films. I doubt they are going to hold back on anything when it comes to demons and possession.
    Last edited by Horror Fyynd; 2016-09-26 at 06:55 PM.
    http://horrorboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=61&dateline=143565477  6

4. Likes BOO liked this post
    Holy Slaughter Asteroids Champion, Fly Sui Champion, Hook Line & Sinker Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Burger Time Champion, Starcastle Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Jawashoot Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Money Money Money Champion, V:force Champion, El Emigrante Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion, Plastic Saucer Champion, Breakout Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Pencak Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Submarine Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Space Hunter Champion, Bassteroids Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, SAM Site Champion, Population Tire Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Crazy Cars Champion, Drag Race Champion, Fall Down Champion, Toby and Kiki Champion, Hit the Mole Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Shuriken Challenge Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, Tiger Moth Champion, Bomb Blast Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Meat Grill Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Rally 2100 Champion, Invasion 2196 Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Mario Catcher Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Flatout Minigame Champion, BlackJack Champion, Brighton Bounty Champion, Lift Champion, Apple Hunt Champion, Graveyard Champion, Lasagna From Heaven Champion, Ice Racer Champion, Shoot The Gatso Champion, Lost Your Marbles? Champion, Watch Out Champion, Red Beard Champion, Street Racer Champion, Ninja Turtles 2 Champion, KF 9000 Champion, Spider Jump Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Kitten Shooting Champion, James Bomb Champion, Gunman Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Bug Juice Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Defend Your Castle Champion, Super Fishing Champion, Karts Champion, Bugz Champion, Slack Man Champion, Iceberg Champion, Takion Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Roller Blaze Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Mad Shark Champion, Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion, Worm Race Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Speed Cards Champion BOO's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Watched the first episode. Thought it was a good opener, probably take some time to grow on me though.

Super Moderator The Razor's Edge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'The Exorcist' has been renewed for season two, Fox announced yesterday.
    2011, 2012, 2013 Winter Boxoffice Champion

2011, 2016 Summer Boxoffice Champion

7. Thanks BOO thanked for this post
    Super Moderator The Razor's Edge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Season two of 'The Exorcist' retains its Friday timeslot @ 9 PM ET this Fall.
    2011, 2012, 2013 Winter Boxoffice Champion

2011, 2016 Summer Boxoffice Champion