There are so many talented individuals in the indie scene that I have my eye on and two of them just so happen to be involved in this little title, Deadly Damsel. First is writer/director Ryan McCurdy who first caught my eye with his excellent short Misread, a sort of thriller which keeps you on the edge-of-your-seat, it truly gave us an insight into what McCurdy was capable of.

And secondly, there is Kevin Roach. Boy, can this dude act or what!? He has some serious talent and was just super creepy in Nathan Thomas Millinerís short, The Confession of Fred Krueger. If you havenít seen it, keep your eye out for it, itís truly remarkable. And speaking of remarkable, that pretty much sums up Kevin Roach, a guy who battled anxiety to give the life-changing donation of one of his kidneys to a relative, and instantly became a hero.

And now, here we have the short film, Deadly Damsel from Ryan McCurdy which is said to be a cross between a horror movie and a superhero movie which stars Kevin Roach as the hostage for once. The short follows a sort of vigilante by the name of Deadly Damsel played by Kiley Eberhard, as she hopes to save the cities councilman (Roach) from the cities two worst super-villains; Comedy (Gavin Eddings) and Tragedy (Wendy Brown) before itís too late.

For more you can check
website builder software